WTBQ Advertising Works!
Wrap your 30 second spot around one of our coveted sponsorship opportunities: Limited Space Available!
Call TODAY 845-651-1110 ask for Taylor
HURRY! Get more customers and revenue!
WTBQ Traffic Sponsor: during the #1 drive time show, twice each morning + 2 bonus spots Saturday & Sunday – Ask for our Special Rate
WTBQ Sports Sponsor: during the #1 drive time show, twice each morning + 2 bonus spots Saturday & Sunday -Ask for our Special Rate
WTBQ Weather Sponsor: during the #1 drive time show, twice each morning + 2 bonus spots Saturday & Sunday – Ask for our Special Rate
Call for availability as these get booked each week so hurry and call or Email. Packages include copy and voiceover at no charge!
845-651-1110 ask for Taylor or email WTBQTaylor@optonline.net
Local news from the WTBQ news staff and The ABC Radio Network, the WTBQ Roundtable and NASCAR Racing are just a few of the reasons discerning listeners tune to WTBQ. Information, thought provoking discussions and “The Best Music” in the evening makes WTBQ an outstanding venue for local businesses to spread the word about their products or services.
If you want to draw more people to your business, advertise on WTBQ! Unique sponsorship opportunities are available and we always customize packages to best suit your business and budget.
4 –Spots (minimum) in every featured Race airing EXCLUSIVELY on WTBQ
1 –Spot per Week in Ned Jarrett’s “World of Racing” (in drive-time morning show)
5 –ROS(Run of The Schedule)Spots per week
Listed as a Sponsor of NASCAR on the Motor Racing Page at www.WTBQ.com
Rate: Ask for our Special Rate
Email us at wtbqTaylor@optonline.net or call 845-986-7766 and ask our sales department about ratings and how WTBQ will work for you!
– Adults 18+ spend an average of 3 hours and 24 minutes per day listening to radio
– Adults in $50k+ households spend nearly equal time with Radio and TV
– Adults earning over $60k watch 26% less TV than the average viewer
– Newspaper circulation reaches only 50% of local households and few people actually make it through the entire paper.
– Cable/Satellite TV reaches only 66% of local households and is watched mostly at home.
– Radio offers unparalleled cost efficiency in ad production.
– RADIO REACHES EVERYBODY – at home, in the car, and at work!
To become a Sponsor of:
The News ~ The Weather ~ Traffic ~ Sports ~ or NASCAR
Please contact Taylor at WTBQTaylor@optonline.net
or call 845-651-1110